Tuesday 15 March 2011

Archives!

Siobhan Davis Archive...


I started flicking through some of the material but didn't quite understand the relevance other than the 'snippeting' of material until I came across the Jerwood Bank works. Unfortunately there wasn't much work that I was able to "scrapbook" however it lead me onto another Siobhan Davis site. Here I found the links between Jerwood Bank and what we are trying to achieve with the blogs unbelievably strong. I have returned several times to this site as it shows examples of blog work the dancers were asked to do during the creation of this piece. Especially after feedback when I have been told my writing is too formal I can refer to this site to get a feel of how to write personally but clearly.

http://jerwoodbank07.siobhandavies.com/category/dancers/deborah-sarah/

No comments: